- beach 250 m
- supermarket 200 m
- pharmacy 100 m
- doctor 50 m
- post office 100 m
- bus stop 200 m
- port of Aegiali 200 m
- Chora 15 km
- Katapola 23 km
PENSION BLUE HORIZON
+30 22850 73 272 or 71 541
+30 693 42 45 459 or
697 21 73 053
BLUE HORIZON STUDIOS
Blue Horizon pension is located in Aegiali, the second port of Amorgos. The area is quiet and at the same time very close to the village centre and the nice sandy beach.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the view over the sea and the bay of
Aegiali or the village of Potamos.
- The monastery of Virgin Mary of Hozoviotissa, it was built in 1088 by the
Byzantine Emperor Alex Komninos.
- The ruins of Ancient Arkessini, Minoa and Aegiali
- Saint George’s church (Aghios Georgios Varsamitis)
- The first High School that was founded in Greece after the Greek Revolution in 1821.
It is located in Chora.
- The villages Tholaria, Lagada and Potamos
- Chora which is considered as one of the most traditional areas
- Aghia Anna, where the film Deep Blue was produced
- Levrossos, with clear waters
- Nikouria which is a big sandy beach
- Mouros with crystal waters
- Gramvoussa, one of the best beaches, with green waters
- Kalotaritissa, a round bay with a small opening
EOT license code: 1144K112K0604801